Saturday 2 June 2012

Frightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can't See Land


Frightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can't See Land


The start sounds like people making noise. Someone's in the ocean, and something disappeared to him.

It put a picture in my head of someone standing in the ocean, and they're singing about swimming until he can't see why he's swimming any more.

*Fiona asks at this point to listen to it again, closing her eyes and dancing with the beat*

He knows the rest of himself! 

*Fiona starts singing, loudly, SWIM UNTIL YOU CAN'T SEE WHY I SWIM.*

I think he's singing in a temple, where people are trying to raise money for the poor. People are singing and making music, he is on a stage I think. I think he's on a stage. Nothing else.

Is that the man who is singing the song (referring to the Youtube video at the top)? WOAH, he's handsome.

*runs off giggling*

No comments:

Post a Comment